Friday 9 September 2011

New Studio - An Update

So.  Another week on and still no keys!  I have today been told that the consent to let has been granted so there's nothing stopping it going ahead, but apparently I still have to wait another week before I actually get the keys...

I could use this opportunity to reiterate how frustrated I am, but frankly it's gone beyond that.  From the start I've been through excited, nervous, disappointed, angry, very angry, back to (slightly less) excited, to anxious to frustrated, angry again, frustrated once more to where I am now which is fed up and just wanting it all to be over.

I have a long list of people to contact once I'm in, which is a positive to focus on.  I can't help thinking about the even longer list of people I know I've lost over the summer while this fiasco has been playing out.

I am starting to get a bit more excited.  I've been disgruntled for too long now.  It's time to get a bit more gruntled...

No comments: