Tuesday 27 September 2011

New Studio - The Saga Continues...

So, another 2 weeks on and still no keys!  I'm sure I don't need to tell you I'm getting really frustrated now. Again, no-one seems to know why it's not been sorted.  The photographic schedule has been sent to my solicitor, the landlord's solicitor and the lender's solicitor.  That was on 14th September. I was told yesterday that the landlord's solicitor was awaiting a fax from the lender's solicitor.  As of 10 minutes ago that still hadn't arrived.

So basically, this is an update to let you know I have nothing new to tell you...

I would like to extend a massive apology to anyone waiting for a portrait session in the studio. Thank you for your patience and I will do everything I can to shoot you as soon as I possibly can!

No comments: